About Interlace Health
Interlace Health is a solutions company. We transform workflows by enabling seamless data capture and information exchange among providers, staff, and patients. Our clients increase operational efficiencies, reduce overhead, and improve staff and patient satisfaction.
Interlace Health offers its employees the best of a small company atmosphere combined with the excitement of being a leader in the healthcare technology industry. Our core values are centered around driving the success of our clients and the happiness of our employees. Our employees are smart, motivated and diverse, and thrive in a company culture that, above all else, encourages new ideas, teamwork, and customer success. If you share these qualities and enjoy an entrepreneurial environment, we hope you'll apply today!
Interlace Health is looking for assistance in our Accounting department. This person would work closely with our Controller to contribute to the maintenance of accounting data as related to accounts payable and accounts receivable. This is a part-time opportunity requiring around 20 hours a week with flexibility in hours. This person would be working out of our newly remodeled office in St. Louis, with opportunity to work remotely on occasion.
- Assist with daily bookkeeping including reconciliations, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, expense reimbursement, check request and other financial business processes
- Process and validate incoming customer payments, entering data, and resolving discrepancies as they arise
- Maintain and update customer files as it relates to contact changes, mergers etc
- Research and follow up on customer discrepancies and past due amounts with assistance of Controller
- Making, tracking, and reporting deposits
- Assists in generating monthly billing statements and invoicing
- Bank reconciliations and other balance sheet account reconciliations
- Record journal entries
- Creating reports and audits, verifying accuracy, and reconciling errors
- Provide general filing, clerical and other help including receiving and process mail
- Obtained or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance or related field or equivalent years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Quickbooks is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required and personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required and personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.